If we haven’t already, the easiest way to schedule a date for your session is for you to eMail or call me with a few dates that work for your family. I always try to be as flexible as possible and once we find a date, booking is 100% online and takes just a few minutes. Here a few things to consider as you pull out your calendar:
- In Home sessions will take place in the mornings, starting between 9am and 10am, as homes tend to be lit best during this time of the day.
- Outdoor sessions take place in the evening approximately one hour before sunset, to guarantee beautiful light and atmosphere, the same is true for a sunrise session, if you prefer to have your pictures taken in the early morning.
- Weekend dates are limited and popular and thus incur a CHF 100 charge in addition to your choice of collections.
- If you have a special date or holiday by which you need prints or gifts (ie Mother’s day/ Birthdays/ Christmas), be sure to book a date at least 6-8 weeks in advance of that date to ensure sufficient processing and printing time.
Beautiful photographs can be made in any kind of weather. However I will reschedule the session, when it’s raining.
In order to reserve a date, you will sign some paperwork and pay the session fee of CHF 560. (Signing the contract can be done online- no need to do any printing and scanning. The session fee will be settled online via credit card.)
The fee covers:
- preparing your customized session
- my time at the session (I do not charge by the hour)
- curating and editing ALL the images in your personal online gallery
- creating your slideshow